Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

i may get carpal tunnel


My self-healing mat and rotary cutter have been my faithful companions this week (although I shouldn't leave out my sewing machine, scissors, or wonderful Husband). I'll be able to show you what I've been working on soon, but seeing as some of them are gifts I can't spoil the surprise just yet. But, I did finally decide my vintage sheets/fabric pile was growing too big so in the midst of my other quilt projects I took on an unnecessary third. Why do I do this to myself? Good question.

I have grand plans in my head for the fabric above. It's about half-way there (I did finish the other two first, I have priorities thankfully) and I think what I have in store for it will surprise and thrill you.

And on that mysterious note, I am off to gift one of my quilts and see my newest little nephew who fit in a baseball glove when he was born.

p.s. don't forget to enter the giveaway below!

1 comment:

  1. Oh all the fabrics looks awesome, I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve :)

    ReplyDelete