Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

mothers


I am so happy that I am a mother. I love that I get to spend my days with my sweet girl and watch her learn and grow while learning and growing myself. Sometimes I think that she is teaching me more than I am teaching her. She is helping me to be a better person in every way - more patient, more selfless, more loving, more forgiving, more fun... I have never felt so fulfilled and I honestly think that without my role as mother I would never be able to live up to my full potential.


Today I wore my Grandmother's old choir dress in honor of her. She was a wonderful woman and I hope to live up to her example of a life full of love and service.


I am also grateful for my mother and everything she has taught and continues to teach me. I feel blessed to have a mother who is so involved in our life and is a loving grandmother as well.

Happy Mother's Day to all of you, no matter what role of mom you play!

3 comments:

  1. aaawww- sweet post. You look JUST like your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute pictures of you and Avery and I had to laugh at the one of you with the fingers in your mouth. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you can pull off wearing your grandma's choir dress. You are so cute. I agree with Kristi- you look just like your Mom.

    ReplyDelete