Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

dolly

Hopefully she will have a face soon, and hopefully the Little Miss will want to call her Dolly because I sort of love that name for her :)

 I am working on finishing up the last handmade gift I am giving the Little Miss for Christmas this year - a doll. I woke up at 6 am with my mind brim full of ideas of what I could do to give her a smashing wardrobe and even a place to call home. By the time I am finished I think it will end up being more of a gift for me than for her since I am having so much fun making everything!

Other than that I only have a couple more gifts to buy and then my Christmas shopping will be done! I am doing pretty well with not stressing this holiday season. Hope you are too!

5 comments:

  1. That doll is soo cute, I want to make my little one an elephant :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. K I kinds of want one for Addy too...how much do you charge? I love it, all your homemade gifts look so adorable, It makes me feel bad about my store bought gifts ha ha ha jk. I really love the headband/ears and want to make some too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ithink it is COOL when it has no face!:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there is a trick to turning those arms and legs right side out after stitching them, I tried for a few hours last night and it was torture :) BTW- this is the most adorable and freshest idea I have seen in so long (the whole suitcase home and all). So so glad that I found your blog!
    xo
    janel

    ReplyDelete
  5. @janel - yes, there is a trick! you can use a chopstick or crochet hook to help flip the arms and legs.

    ReplyDelete